Food Processor Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019: there is no doubt that Black Friday and Cyber Monday are a great time to find kitchen and appliance deals. a food processor is a great invention that can make cooking that much easier. Having a top-end food processor by your side can come in really handy not only for cooking enthusiasts but also for people who like eating healthy foods. Chefs all over the world have started using this appliance and characterize it as a must-have no matter how skillful you are in the kitchen.
Looking for a food processor Deals this holiday season? Whether you are searching for the perfect gift or want to add this handy appliance to your own kitchen, there are sure to be some great deals! If you want to be sure that you’re getting the most for your money then you are in the right place. In this article, we break down the top 10 best Food Processor Black Friday And Cyber Monday Deals 2019. This Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sale 2019 & Deals are gonna be a huge saving for all of us.
There are many products out there, each destined to suit different cooking needs. Our experts decided to help out by taking it upon themselves to sort through the dozens of offers and products which are currently available on the market. After some thorough analysis, they’ve come up with a list of products which all include some basic features needed to help you make the most out of your investment. If you don’t exactly know what you are looking for, take into consideration the following features and suggestions. It will spare you a lot of time and effort which would be better used in the kitchen.
Food Processor Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019
At pcreviewer.org, we provide our readers with the greatest Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals available to help you in your search for the right Food Processor for your needs. So you’ve decided to buy a new Food Processor. and Looking for Food Processor discount offers, you are lucky to be here at the right time.
Amazon Food Processor Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals
Walmart Food Processor Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals
Target Food Processor Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals
We are going to share with you some of the top brands that are offering a big fat discount on Food Processors in Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals this season.
1.Breville Sous Chef Food Processor
Breville makes some of the best appliances on the market. The Sous Chef food processor in no different. It has all the necessary qualities to be on your shopping list. It is versatile providing 5 different multi-function discs and 3 separate blades used for different types of foods. The feeding tube which measures an impressive 5.5 inches will be this device’s strong point. There are few faster food processors on the market. The main bowl is destined to handle a 16 cup workload. The mini processing bowl will come in pretty handy for quick snacks considering it can only hold up to 2 ½ cups.
The commands which come with this appliance are effortless to figure out. Even though not recommended, you will be able to use this device without reading the instructions. The LCD display will offer you complete control over the processor as it is constantly providing info regarding time. As far as safety goes, this product has all it needs to keep you safe. It comes with no-skid rubber feet, a die-cast metal base and a silicone seal.
2.Hamilton Beach 14 Cup Big Mouth Food Processor
Hamilton Beach 14 Cup Big Mouth Food Processor is simply amazing. This Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Food Processor using its high-performance processing bowl and strong 525 Watt motor matches complete foods and is very good for slicing whole tomatoes, cucumbers, potatoes and more. It has three speeds plus pulse. Its Stainless Steel blades include a reversible slicing/shredding disc, chopping blade, and French fry disc. Bowl, lid, and blades are dishwasher safe.
Let’s take a look at all of the Hamilton Beach 14 Cup Big Mouth Food Processor features:
* HB 14 Cup Food Processor.
* This Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Food Processor with its high-performance processing bowl.
*Powerful 525 Watt motor matches whole foods and is very good for slicing whole berries, cucumbers, vegetables and much more.
* It has three speeds plus pulse.
* It is Stainless Steel blades include a reversible slicing/shredding disc, chopping blade, and French fry disc.
3.KitchenAid 700-Watt 12-Cup Food Processor
KitchenAid is one of the more established and well-known brands when it comes to countertop mixers. Having been in business for almost 100 years, you can certainly be assured of the quality and the expert craftsmanship that comes along with every KitchenAid product. Just to prove this point, each unit is still manufactured by hand in their assembly factory in Greenville, Ohio. Wow! The level of commitment alone in creating each part is amazing.
Enter the KitchenAid 700-watt 12-cup food processor – a giant in the field of food processing by any means, having a 12-cup capacity and a 700-watt motor that will shame rival food processors. Just the power of this thing to cut through your produce will entice you to buy this thing. But that’s not all. The amazing thing with the KitchenAid 700 is its ability to function quietly even with all the power it brings. Some even say it’s quieter than your regular blender! Now, you gotta hear that to believe that, eh?
Amazingly, this product costs only $177.99 and unlike some food processors wherein you’ll have to buy the accessories separately, KitchenAid 700 already includes 7 (yes, you read that right. Seven!) accessory pieces, including shredding and slicing discs, and a dough blade! Ooh, wow! This is getting better by the minute. What else can you look forward to purchasing this beauty?
Well, as with most standard food processor, KitchenAid 700 is dishwasher-safe, with the base easily cleaned by wiping with a clean cloth. Unlike other food processors though, KitchenAid 700 have dual feed tubes allowing you to process 2 different types of products in one go! And unlike most food processors, it doesn’t jerk and slide along your countertop as it processes the food. Stable yet powerful, that’s a hard quality to find in a food processor these days. But probably its biggest advantage comes in the perfect regulation of its speed and pulse control. The blades stop exactly when you want and do not over crush or slice your food. The perfect dish served exactly the way you want!
So in summation, what do you get in the entire package?
- The unit plus a 12-cup work bowl and multipurpose stainless steel blade
- A durable sealed housing that prevents accidental spillage and provides a sound barrier for quiet operation
- Dual feed tubes plus a 4-cup mini bowl with blade
- A 2-mm slicing disc, a 4-mm slicing disc, and a 4-mm shredding disc
- A dough blade and a spatula
- A storage case that helps protect and keep all the accessories organized
- 1-year replacement warranty
And opposite of that, what do you get if you forego this purchase and opt to continue with the old-fashioned method of knife and cutting board?
- Long prep time for cooking plus tired fingers and hands
- Headache and probably a complaining husband asking when you will be finished cooking your dinner
- A 2 mm cut on your pinkie, a 4 mm cut on your forefinger, and a shredded ego as your grandmother (who already bought the KitchenAid 700) boasts how she can finish her cooking in half the time that it takes you to tell your husband: just 15 minutes more, dear.
- A lifetime of kitchen pain
4.Cuisinart DLC-10SY Pro Classic 7-Cup Food Processor
The Cuisinart DLC-10SY Pro Classic 7-cup food processor is quite probably one of the best food processors out there today. With its neat design and powerful motor, it is able to accomplish a variety of food processing tasks. From mashing potatoes to mixing dough to slicing and dicing onions and vegetables, Cuisinart DLC-10SY Pro Classic does the job as good as or sometimes even better than an expert chef would. With this nifty little machine, you can forget about trying any other food processor out there. It’s simply just one of the best you’ll ever use.
the DLC-10SY Pro Classic is top of the line in quality per cost ratio. Compared to some processors which cost double the DLC-10SY Pro Classic, the Cuisinart 7-cup food processor does all of the jobs other processors can do, and more! Being 7-cup, it has a bit of a larger capacity than most food processors, allowing you to fit in more compared with other food processors out there. And because the DLC-10SY Pro Classic is dishwasher safe, you’ll never have trouble in washing and aftercare duties.
The DLC-10SY Pro Classic is equipped with 4 accessories that allow you to dice, chop, slice, and shred. It also allows you to blend fruit juices, smoothies, and other types of mixed beverages. The DLC-10SY Pro Classic is also equipped with a feed tube that is large enough to fit a whole potato in. When the feed tube isn’t in use, you can cover the processor with a compact cover that comes along with the unit. Truly, this machine is an instant classic.
You can choose to buy this machine for yourself or give it as a perfect gift to a friend or a loved one. Once you start using it, you’ll wonder how you could ever have gone without it for so long. It’s just such a treat using this wonderful food-processing machine. It makes all your cooking jobs easier and helps you finish in half the time it would’ve taken if you’d gone and done it in the old-fashioned method of knife and chopping board. There’s simply no excuse not to buy this machine. Especially since Amazon is also offering free shipping if you buy this with Super Saver Shipping.
You’d also be thrilled to find out that included in the package free of charge are the following items:
- 1 custom-contoured spatula
- 1 50-page recipe booklet (perfect for those of you who like to try new dishes!)
- 1 30-minute instructional video (teaching you how to use and take care of the unit properly)
Other features of the DLC-10SY Pro Classic 7-cup food processor:
- The bowls are heat-resistant, cold-resistant, and shatterproof.
- The blades are made of stainless steel assuring durability and extra sharpness.
- Comes with a 5-year warranty on the motor and a limited 3-year warranty on the entire unit.
5.Cuisinart DLC-2009CHB Prep 9
Cuisinart has always been a brand known for food processing. In fact, it is so well-known that people sometimes interchangeably use Cuisinart instead of saying the food processor. Can I borrow your Cuisinart? I made this wonderful puree with my Cuisinart. Hi, my Cuisinart is made of gold and it routinely produces heavenly cuisine. I heart Cuisinart.
I just rode my Cuisinart for 12 miles and it never cost me gas! (Okay, that last one is arguably just made up)
With all that said, the DLC-2009CHB Prep 9 9-cup food processor certainly has a lot of expectations to live up to (and with that name, it better be something special) – so let’s not get ahead of ourselves and check it out, shall we?
- A large 9-cup work bowl which is larger than the average work bowl of the competition – check!
- A feed tube large enough to fit most fruits and vegetables in so that you don’t have to interrupt food processing just to remove the cover and pop that pesky produce in – check!
- Stainless-steel slicing and shredding disc, chopping and mixing blade, a dough blade – check!
- A spatula, a recipe and instruction book, plus a how-to DVD that most people would be able to understand even if they’ve had lobotomy; plus parts which are dishwasher safe and a snap to clean – check!
- A 3-year limited warranty that is standard on most units such as these – check!
- A dancing bear, a magnificent gown, and a loving husband – check… back in a couple of hundred years.
- Hmm, wow! Those features are certainly enticing but let’s check what the downsides are for this machine that has a name that sounds like NASA built it.
- At $134.99 it is a bit pricey than most food processors (but is certainly cheaper than some of the units that NASA built)
- Being 9-cup large, the unit is a bit bulkier than some food processors and will likely need a larger space in your countertops or shelves (but we know there are some cups that we prefer to be larger, don’t we?)
- It doesn’t come with a dancing bear, a magnificent gown, and a loving husband – yet.
Some units offer more than 3 years warranty (but who needs a warranty when this baby is built to withstand the rigors of space eh? It isn’t called DLC-2009CHB Prep 9 for anything. Hey Spock, hand me my DLC-2009CHB Prep 9 so I can blast that heathen into oblivion! What? You’re making a puree with it? Well hand me that puree and let me have some of that juicy goodness that only a DLC-2009CHB Prep 9 can give)
So in summation, here’s what you’re missing if you don’t buy this whatchamacallit Prep 9:
- A food processor that’s powerful enough to blast aliens into oblivion.
- A food processor with a feed tube large enough that the space crew probably thought was the feed tube for the ship’s missiles.
- And the most precious of all things? A how-to DVD that even Paris Hilton can understand. You gotta buy this thing just for this feature!