Best Electric Shaver Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2021: Looking for the Electric Shaver Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals? so I have good news for you. as the many brands offering a huge discount on Electric Shavers in Black Friday And Cyber Monday. There are two main types of electric shavers for men: Foil and Rotary. These names originate from the manner in which they are designed and the same technology deployed in their creation determines the complexity of its performance. This fall has been brought about by the rising number of electric shavers, which are more efficient in saving time and providing a skin-friendly shave.
Here I have listed the best Black Friday And Cyber Monday Electric Shaver Deals 2021 includes Panasonic, Braun, Remington, Philips Electric Shaver. The sensitivity of your skin together with your hair density will determine which technology of electric shaver is more suitable for your clean shave. Manual safety razors are slowly fading out of the market for men’s most preferred shavers. save up to 55% on the Electric Shaver black Friday deals 2021. Shop and save huge money on the regular price. Here’s every Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal on Electric Shavers.
Best Electric Shaver Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2021
Panasonic ES8243A Arc IV Nano
The Panasonic Arc IV Nano is a stylish rechargeable shaving system which comes in a really cool blue color. Not only is it sleek with an attractive appearance, but like any other Panasonic shaver, it performs well. The best electric shaver reviews for this Panasonic shaver are very positive. It might be a bit more expensive than other models but it certainly has the technology to give you more than your money’s worth.
Again, a lot of people are buying this product off the web and have shared their comments. This shaver has received a lot of good reviews; but before we proceed to the comments users have had, let’s take a look at its main features.
- This shaver’s blades were sharpened with Nano Technology. This technology created blades at an angle of 30 degrees. At this angle, it is possible to get a closer shave with more comfort.
- The Panasonic ES8243A has 4 blades. The company prides itself on the fact that the cutting surface has been expanded by almost 32%, which guarantees a complete and smooth finish. The blades have been given an arc to better align with the grooves of the face.
- This shaver also has blades made from revolutionary stainless steel foil.
- Inside its body, there is a Linear Motor which gives the blades an amazing speed. With the increased speed of up to 13,000 rpm, this quick razor can trim even the thickest of beards with ease.
- This electric Panasonic shaver can be used for both wet and dry shaving. This alone pleases a lot of customers.
- The set is sleek, stylish and comes in a cool color. It also has an attractive LCD display which not only tells how much battery charge is left, but also when cleaning is required.
- When it comes to convenience, this razor certainly takes the highest spot, because even the most stubborn whiskers are cleaned off this razor easily. All that needs to be done is to immerse the razor under running water and turn it to Turbo mode. With 17,000 rpm, everything gets cleaned away pretty easily.
Philips Norelco Shaver 7310XL
Philips has put forward a unique line of Norelco shavers. Their quality and success in performance are obvious in the best electric shaver. They say that before buying something off the net, you should always read the product’s reviews, and Philips is a well-known brand which has always received very good reviews. They produce some of the best electric shaver systems on the market.
To start off let’s have a look at its main features. The features are similar to other Norelco shavers.
- This product is completely washable so that after every shave, it can easily be rinsed off.
- It has a rechargeable battery with a battery life of up to 10 hours without using the cord and it comes with a two-year warranty.
- Like other Norelco shavers, this model is also produced with the Super Lift and Cut Technology, which allows the electric shaver to trim the hair from below skin level.
- Each of its individually floating heads aligns the blades with the changing contours of the face so that the result is just what you need.
- The shaving heads feel quite comfortable against the skin and provide a smooth and comfortable shave.
- The pop-up trimmer helps in keeping the sideburn and mustache areas neat and trimmed.
Braun Electric Shaver Series 7-760cc
There have been previous models of Braun electric shavers, but we tell you that they weren’t half as good as the 760cc, particularly because the newer model is much stronger than its predecessors. Braun is a well-known brand internationally and this is not the first time that it has produced an electric shaver.
This particular model from the 7th Series of Braun electric shavers is sleek and stylish. It comes in two colors – black or silver. The 760cc also comes with an automatic cleaning system.
Before we get to the best electric shaver, let’s look at some of its prominent features.
- The 760cc from Braun comes with Pulsonic Technology which means that during your shave the pulsing head gives you 10,000 micro-vibrations. Not only does it feel like a terrific facial massage but it also allows for a much neater shave.
- By a click of a button, the user can select from various sensitive and intense personalization modes which are suitable for different areas of the face.
- The Active lift technology, Braun claims, trims even the most flat-lying hair which is great, because some facial hairs tend to lie flat with the skin making it difficult to get them trimmed.
- The Braun 760cc uses an Optifoil shaving system, which means that the foil on its blades has ergonomically sized holes that trim even the tiniest of hairs.
- A good electric shaver is one which adapts well to the contours of the face and the Braun 760cc does just that. Its pivoting head helps in reaching out to the hairs.
- The triple action cutting system easily trims long and short hair.
- Like all good Braun electric shavers, this model is also completely washable. All you need to do is put it under running tap water.
- Its holder automatically cleans, lubricates and charges the shaver for optimum performance.
Braun Electric Shaver 790cc-4
Braun electric shavers have been rated high mostly because of their Pulsonic technology. Pulsonic technology produces 10,000 micro-vibrations, which has many advantages. First, it gives a slight massage during your shave and secondly it adjusts the skin so that more hair is captured and the final result is a clean and smooth shave in one go.
We are going to review what the users had to say in the best electric shaver later on, but first, we are going to have a look at the main features of this product.
- This product is equipped with 3 different personalization modes. Like many other Braun electric shavers, you can switch it to different modes for different areas of the face. This is especially liked by users who have sensitive skin, for example in the neck region.
- The active lift middle trimmers lift even the flattest hair from the skin so that it will not escape trimming. This technology ensures that the user does not have to attempt the same area twice.
- Braun also boasts about the most advanced foil on its blades. The ergonomically sized holes present on the foil trim even the smallest of hairs.
- This shaver has a triple action cutting system which means that it has three different levels of blades, so it not only perfectly trims the longer hairs but shorter hairs as well.
- This model from the Braun electric shavers has a pivoting head which allows more adaptability for the user. The user can comfortably shave any part of the face with the same level of ease.
- Braun electric shavers have always been completely washable under running water.
- This model comes with a cleaning system; so after you are done the shaving, you can just place it back in the holder and with a touch of a button, it starts to automatically clean and lubricate the unit.
Panasonic has recently launched its latest technically sound electric shaver – The Panasonic ES-LA93-K. Although some might say that it’s a bit pricey, this Panasonic Shaver is certainly taking the top spot in the best electric shaver reviews, due to the fact that it has a lot to offer.
- This shaver has a multi-flexible pivoting active head which allows for a clean and perfect shave.
- This Panasonic shaver is also provided with a high-speed motor for great performance and for getting you through your shave faster.
- It has 4 ultra-sharp Nanotech blades which can guarantee a smooth finish.
- It’s also provided with a built-in vortex cleaning system for optimum life.
Philips Norelco Shaver 7340
Norelco by Philips is a line of electric shavers which is quite economical. Besides being pocket-friendly, they also offer optimum quality and error-free performance. They’re quite handy and they yield great results.
Many users have bought different electric shavers and have been quite satisfied with the Norelco’s performance. This model has been getting some great reviews on the amazon from different users. Let’s look at some of the prominent features of this model.
- This Norelco shaver is fit with Super-Lift & Cut-Technology, which helps to lift the hair from skin level for a neat and tidy shave.
- The embedded precision cutting system has slots and holes to shave both the longest and shortest hairs on the skin.
- It’s a completely washable shaver as it is designed to be water-resistant for ease of use.
- It uses Reflex Action System technology which enables the blades to move along the contours of the face to give neat results.
- It’s fit with individually floating heads. They align the blades very close to the skin which allows for a close, neat shave.
- It’s a rechargeable shaver and its powerful batteries provide cordless shaving for up to 10 days.
The Advantages of Using Electric Shavers
A lot can be said about the benefits of using an electric shaver both in terms of practicality and versatility. Following are some of the most important positive points mentioned by electric shaver reviews:
• Electric shaving razors are faster and more efficient than manual ones. They require less effort and are able to force hairs up before they are cut, so you will not have to go over the same area twice.
• They are also more versatile when it comes to shaving any type of facial hair, from mustaches and beards to sideburns.
• An electric shaver is also superior in terms of portability and practical application. It requires no shaving cream or other accessories, and you can use it anywhere you go as long as you have access to electricity.
• Finally, even cheaper electric shavers last much longer than a manual razor, so you don’t have to keep running to the store to buy a new one.
Why Would a Manual Shaver Be a Poor Choice?
Manual razors can be a good choice for some, as they provide a relatively smooth shave and don’t require electric power to operate; however, they have a few important drawbacks that cannot be ignored.
First of all, when using a manual razor, you also have to use water, as well as various gels, aftershave solutions and other grooming products that take longer to apply and can be quite expensive in the long run. Also, even the best manual razors dull quickly, and the blades have to be replaced once every 4 or 5 shaves, which is not very convenient and can bring added expenses. Another drawback is that, when using manual razors, you are most likely to have to deal with pain, nicks and ingrown hairs.
All in all, statistics show that electric shavers are considerably superior to manual devices in many ways, and, if you truly want a long term positive experience, it is much better to buy one of these machines than to have to rely on a common razor.