Best Air Compressors Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sales And Deals 2019: There are several devices which can help you in your daily life. One of these devices is the air compressor. Actually, the air compressor is a sort of device which converts power into kinetic energy. This power is usually from a diesel engine, gasoline engine or an electric motor. Through this conversion, the air compressor can compress and pressurize the air and then it releases a quick burst.
Looking for Air Compressors deals this Black Friday & Cyber Monday then you are landed at the right place. This is the best time to buy an Air Compressors as Air Compressors Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals 2019 offers you a huge discount on high-end Air Compressors. As you know, air compressors come in various sizes, types, and features but they are all designed to help individuals air pneumatic tools such as staplers, nailers, paint sprayers and impact wrenches easily and conveniently.
Best Air Compressors Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019
There are many things that can be used to rate air compressors that range from the PSI, CFM, HP and even tank size. The PSI stands for pounds per square inch and it is used to measure the air pressure delivered by the compressor while CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) refers to the volume of air the compressor pumps in one minute.
Nevertheless, it is important to note that the ideal portable air compressor for you basically depends on how you will use it and your personal preferences but upon reviewing some of the top models in the market, the following five seems to rate better.
Your Buying Guide to Choose the Best Portable Air Compressors
1. Performance Ratings
To match your pneumatic tools requirements with an air compressor’s capabilities, you should consider the CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) ratings. You should look at the CFM ratings at 90PSI. To determine the actual requirement of your tools, you should calculate the CFM requirements of your pneumatic tools that you will be using at once.
You should also understand that the actual CFM will change depending on the pressure of the air in the compressor. The air pressure generated inside a compressor is measured by PSI (Pounds per Square Inch). Light-duty compressor usually generates 90PSI. It is also important to consider the horsepower (HP) rating of the compressor. The HP is an indication of how powerful the portable air compressor motor is.
2. Power Source
Portable air compressors are either powered by gasoline or electricity. Choosing between electricity and gasoline-powered air compressors depends on the location of the job site and the presence of electricity.
When choosing among electric compressors, you should understand that most require a standard household voltage of between 110 to 120V while compressors with motors that exceed 2 running horsepower usually require a 220 to 240V.
Gas-powered compressors are commonly used by remodelers and builders because of their convenience and high output. However, it is important to note that gas-powered compressors emit exhaust and thus, should never be used in indoor applications. For indoor applications, electric-powered compressors are suitable for indoor applications as they do not emit exhaust.
3. Pump Type
Different air compressors have different pump designs, which can make a huge difference in the performance of the compressor. Some of the important variations include:
+ Single-stage or two-stage
Single-stage compressors have one or more cylinders that produce compressed air at the same output pressure while a two-stage compressor has at least two cylinders. In the two-stage unit, the first-stage cylinder feeds the second stage cylinder resulting in more air stored in the same size tank.
+ Oil-lubricated or Oil-free
Oil-lubricated air compressors will require oil to operate properly as it will be used to lubricate the moving parts to prevent wear. The oil must be monitored and changed to increase durability.
Compressors that are oil-free basically use special piston rings that are made from materials similar to what is used in non-stick frying pans to lubricate the compressor’s cylinder.
It is important to note that oil-free compressors are much smaller and lighter than oil-lubricated compressors making them convenient and popular with most users.
4. Tank Size
The size of the tank determines how long your air tools can run before the compressor turns back on. The size of the tank can range from 1 to 80 gallons. The ideal size of the tank should be based on the requirements of your air tools. If your tools require a lot of air, you should buy a compressor with a bigger tank capacity.
5. Additional Features
In addition to the above-mentioned features, you should also check the air cooling system to ensure the air compressor remains cool while in operation for extended motor life
You should also check the thermal overload switch to ensure that the motor shuts off automatically in case it overheats. A roll cage is another important feature that helps to protect the compressor from being battered or crushed on the Jobsite.
Types of Air Compressor
In looking at the air compressor, you should know first the different kinds or types of air compressor depending on their displacement. At least, you can have an idea on how to classify these devices according to their types and uses. For your reference, the following are several types of air compressor depending on their displacements and functions:
- Reciprocating Piston Air Compressors – These kinds of air compressors can be divided into two categories namely; the double-acting and a single-acting. In a single-acting type, the air is drawn and compressed in one side of a piston. Then, the other corner is exposed to the compressor’s crankcase. Inside the case, the piston’s download stroke may draw in the air and its upward stroke will compress it. On the other hand, the double-acting type has compression chambers in either sides or corners of a piston. On its downstroke, the air is primarily drawn on the piston’s top while the air is also compressed on its bottom side. On its upstroke, the air is also drawn in on the bottom side and it will be compressed on its top side. This type requires locking of a piston rod. Therefore, a crosshead is utilized in order to eliminate the rod’s angular movement.
- Rotary screw – Compressors that are rotary screw are one of the industry standards in a plant air compressor. It is from about 25-300 horsepower and these are now expanding into larger markets and even to those smaller markets. These compressors can draw lubricant and air into void that creates 2 helical mesh rotors. When the rotor already passed by the pumps’ inlet port, its cavity will decrease in terms of its size because of the rotation’s reminder.
- Rotary vane – This type is also the best air compressor that can be found in the marketplace. Its functions are just like on the operation of an air motor that has an off-center (turning/sliding vanes).
Another type of air compressor is its dynamic displacement. Under this category, there are also several types of it that can be named as dynamic displacement. Those dynamic compressors can speed up air into a very high velocity and they can restrict the flow of the air in order to reduce the velocity that causes the elevation of the pressure. Some of these dynamic displacement air compressors are oil-less and some of them are free of oil by nature. Basically, this type includes centrifugal types and axial.
- Centrifugal – Compressors that are centrifugal draw air to the center of the impeller. Then, it accelerates the air outward and maximizes the perimeter. Most of the centrifugal compressors are utilized for manufacturing water-cooled. The impeller of the centrifugal compressors can be driven up to its high speeds (75,000 RPM) through the use of lubricated gears. Some of these are powered and direct-drive by series-wound direct current motors because of their high-speed capabilities.
- Axial – Compressors that are axial utilize a series type of turbine blades that are just like of the appearance of the jet engine. Using this type of compressor can also provide great benefits and advantages for you. Some of these advantages are high volume capacity and the straight-through flow of air. Primarily, this type is utilized in industries.
Advantages of Using an Air Compressor
In looking for the air compressor, always make sure that you can find numerous advantages and benefits out of the product that you want. As much as possible, you need to prioritize those compressors that have great features so that you can gain unlimited goodness. The following are the main advantages of using an air compressor in the circulation:
- They are less expensive than any other types or related devices out there.
- They are more powerful which can be used in different activities and works in your daily living.
- They have a large number of air capacity or CFM output.
Some specific benefits and advantages that you can get out of utilizing the best air compressor are listed below:
- It can improve nailing and painting. Using an air compressor can help you to improve your experience on your specific works. It can definitely utilize as nail guns for specific purposes. Since it is difficult and challenging to install paint on huge surfaces evenly, you can make use of the air compressor as one of the aids for painting.
- Quick inflation. Since an air compressor can release great air pressure, this can also be used for blowing or popping up such materials without difficulty. Any kinds of air compressors are very beneficial in inflating tubes of rafts, tires, kayaks, inflatable canoes and many more which a person would like to inflate manually.
- Automobile industry. An air compressor is very primordial in any kinds of auto repair industries. Say for an instance in auto/vehicle service stations, there must be the utilization of the air compressor for inspecting the hydraulic jacks of the vehicles. Furthermore, several devices like grinders, wrenches, and drills for efficient work utilize air compressor.
Don’t miss a great time to buy an air compressor. Try out the air compressor black Friday 2019 deals and sale we share above to get air compressor cheapest price.